For disinfecting alcohol-resistant surfaces
Contains alcohol and has an anti-microbial effect
against bacteria, fungi, viruses
Please note the information on the safety data sheet.
Dr. Starke® disinfectant, 5.0 L
Hygienic and effective quickly
Effective protection against infectious diseases that are transmitted by contaminants. Easy to use and quick to use. The Dr. Starke® disinfectant is a surface cleaner with an alcohol-based disinfectant effect. Super effective against bacteria, viruses and yeast.
Use this neutral-smelling surface cleaner for all alcohol-resistant surfaces. Simply spray the surface to be cleaned completely and let it dry. Please always ensure good ventilation of the room.
Protect your employees, customers, patients and colleagues from infection and regularly clean busy areas with Dr. Starke® disinfectant. You can get the productive 5.0 l canister right here in the shop.
Note: Not suitable for acrylic glass, alcohol-sensitive surfaces and paints. The application of Dr. Strong® disinfectants on humans or animals are expressly prohibited.
Please note the hazard and safety information:
- Flammable liquid and vapor.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Ground the container and the system to be filled.
- Use explosion-proof electrical / ventilation / lighting devices.
- Use low-spark tools.
- Take measures against electrostatic discharge.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
Signal word: Attention
Hazard class / category:
- Flammable liquids cat.3
- Serious eye damage / eye irritation cat. 2
- Specific target organ toxicity (single exposure) Cat. 3
Use biocidal products carefully. Always read the label and product information before use.