LEPU NASOCHECK comfort SARS-CoV-2 rapid antigen test
The Corona rapid test Nasocheck has been evaluated and checked by the Paul Ehrlich Institute. It is suitable for a weekly self-test because it is easy to carry out. The short sterile swab is rolled only 2 cm deep into both nostrils and inserted into the test card.
It is ideal for structured group tests, large-scale tests, and as an addition to existing safety and hygiene measures.
- simple, painless and non-invasive
BfArM for laypeople in accordance with Section 11 (1) MPG
File number of the special approval: 5460-S-104/21
- Smear in the anterior nasal cavity
- Hygienic and easy test execution
- Paul Ehrlich Institute evaluation of the sensitivity attached
- Sensitivity: 96.06%
- Specificity: 99.62%
- No cross-reactivity with common influenza viruses
- Sensitive to mutations
- Hygienically packaged test kit
- Thanks to the test card, it is easier and more hygienic to carry out than conventional tests
- Packed in individual packs
- Contents: test card, sterile swabs for nasal swabs, buffer solution, instructions for use
LEPU COVID rapid test for layperson / 1 Testkit
The LEPU Medical SARS-CoV-2 rapid antigen test is an anterio-nasal test, in which a swab in the anterior nasal cavity can be carried out easily and painlessly. With the use of a test card and simple sampling, the antigen test is easy to use and intuitive to carry out.
The current test card is based on the technology of the specific antibody-antigen reaction and immunoanalysis. The test card contains a colloidal, gold-marked 2019-nCov N-protein monoclonal antibody that is pre-coated on the combination pad, a matching monoclonal 2019-nCov N-protein antibody that is printed on the test area (T)
immobilized, and a corresponding antibody in the quality control area (C).
During the test, the N-protein in the sample combines with the colloidal, gold-labeled monoclonal N-protein antibody 2019-nCov, which is pre-coated on the combination pad. The conjugates migrate upwards under capillary action and are then removed from the immobilized monoclonal N-protein antibody test area (T). The higher
the N-protein content in the sample, the more the conjugate captures and the darker the color in the test area. If there is no virus in the sample or the virus content falls below the detection limit, no color can be detected in the test area (T). Regardless of whether the virus is present in the sample or not, a purple stripe will appear in the quality control area (C). The purple stripe in the quality control area (C) is a criterion for assessing whether there is enough sample and whether or not the chromatography procedure is normal.
The product consists of
- Test cards
- Instructions for use
- Dilution buffer
And in each test card pocket there is a 2019-nCov antigen detection card and a package with desiccant. The test card consists of a gold standard mat (coated with a 2019-nCov N-protein colloidal, gold-labeled monoclonal antibody), a sample mat, a nitrocellulose membrane (test area (T) is coated with a 2019-nCov N-protein monoclonal antibody; the quality control area (C) is coated with a goat anti-mouse antibody), absorbent paper and a hydrophobic, rigid card.
Storage and shelf life
It should be stored at 4 ° C ~ 30 ° C, kept dry and out of sunlight. The shelf life is 12 months. Each test card should be used within 1 hour of being unsealed. The production date and expiry date are stated on the packaging label.
Please read the instructions for use carefully before performing the test. Bring reagents and sample to room temperature prior to testing.
1. Refer to the standard nasal swab or nasopharyngeal swab collection procedure to collect the specimen.
2. Before the test, the protective layer, which is adhesive on both sides, should be removed to avoid liquid splashes. If the double-sided protective layer is torn off after adding thinner, it can easily cause liquid splashes.
3. Thread the swab sample through the bottom of well B to well A. Add 6 drops of the diluent to well A. Twist the stem two turns in each direction.
4. During the test, the test card should be placed on the horizontal work surface. The test card should be attached and should not be removed.
5. After covering the left side, gently press the glue position so that the two sides fit completely and start timing. Wait for the purple ribbon to appear. The test result should be read within 15-20 minutes.