Wondfo 2019-nCoV antigen test (lateral flow method)
BfArM AT 125/20
- BfArM listed
- For professional use
- Nasopharynx swab (nose-throat) and / or oropharynx swab (throat)
- Result in 15 to 20 minutes
- Easy to use
- no additional materials necessary
- Sensitivity: 96.18% (95% CI: 96.43% ~ 98.49%)
- Specificity: 99.72% (95% CI: 98.45% ~ 99.95%)
- The test also detects the mutation from Great Britain VOC-202012/01, alias 20I / 501Y.V1 or B.1.1.7 or B117 as well as the mutation from South Africa 501.V2 alias N501Y.V2 or B.1.351
- Fulfills the minimum criteria for antigen tests set by the Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI) in coordination with the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) and is available at BfArM (Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices) as an antigen test for direct detection of the pathogen of the coronavirus SARS -CoV-2 listed
Guangzhou Wondfo Biotech Co., Ltd "Wondfo"
Wondfo COVID rapid test / 20 pieces
Test kit (immunochromatographic) for a quick and easy qualitative detection of the novel coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) antigen. The test is intended for use as an aid in diagnosing SARS-CoV-2-induced coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Extraction of nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal swab specimens (nose and throat swab), see instructions for use. Positive results already after 3-4 minutes, according to the manufacturer, after 15-20 minutes.