RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither your commercial nor your independent professional activity.
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Linus Handelshaus GmbH
Poplar avenue 2
inform you of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have to reimburse you all payments that we have received from you without the delivery costs, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen day period has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
1. for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
2. for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would quickly be exceeded,
3. for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal was removed after delivery,
4. for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
5. for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the contract was concluded and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence,
6. for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery
7. for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription
- End of revocation -
Please avoid damage and contamination of the product. If possible, send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide adequate protection against transport damage with suitable packaging.
Please note that the above paragraphs 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
If you want to cancel the contract, you can use this form:
Linus Handelshaus GmbH
I / we hereby cancel the contract concluded by me / us for the purchase of the following goods / the provision of the following service:
Order number: ………………..
Total price of the goods: ……………… ..
Ordered on: ………………..
received at: ………………..
Name and address of the consumer: ……………… ..
Date on which the revocation is declared: ……………… ..